TexasAgNoScalp.com was created as a meeting place for Texas A&M Aggies, Former Students, and Aggie fans to exchange tickets with each other at face value or below.
A few notes on the use of this site:
- There is no subscription fee or posting fee of any kind on this site.
- You must register in order to post to any of the ticket forums.
Tickets at face-value will go quickly, therefore, it is important that you register so that when tickets become available you can quickly acknowledge your interest on the selling post. Click the “Hello Guest!” tab at the right-hand top corner of this page if you do not see the registration fields.
- All selling posts must include the asking price of the tickets.
The asking price cannot be above the face-value of those tickets.
- In a post’s subject/topic, please use ‘WTB’ (Wanting to Buy) or ‘WTS’ (Wanting to Sell) and then the event’s identifying information.
That will allow others to more easily identify what they may be looking for.
- If you’re wanting to be more certain of a sale to a former Aggie student, check out the Vetting a Former Student page.
- You must absolutely love the Aggies, bleed maroon (and white), and have an undying loyalty to Texas A&M University! No exceptions!
Gig ‘Em and BTHO SEC!
(2012 Texas A&M SEC Football Game 1 Countdown)